Orders €100 or more ship FREE in R.O.I. Orders ship to N.I. for €10! Surfboards are Collect In Store Only. Bodyboards ship for €10 within Ireland.
- Maximum sun protection - fabric is certified UPF 50+, the highest given
- Air flow - 3/4" mesh around crown allows for extra ventilation
- The 'Tilley® Nod' - the slight inclination of the head received from other Tilley® wearers who recognize your great taste & style
- Guaranteed for life
- Water-repellent finish keeps off the rain
- Front & back wind cords system secures hat in gusty conditions
- hydrofil® sweatband to wick moisture away
- Keep valuables safe in the secret pocket
- Buoyancy – stays afloat in water
- Fits snug - we suggest you size up for the traditional Tilley fit (2 fingers inserted between hat and head)
Brim size: Front & back 3 ½”; Sides 2 ½”
Weight: 3.2 oz / 91 g
Manufacturing: Designed in Canada. Responsibly made in China
Fabric: 100% supplex nylon; mesh 100% polyester
Care: Machine wash delicate or hand wash cold, use mild detergent. Reshape and air dry. Do not bleach. Remove wind cord and foam from crown pocket before wash. Do not use softeners. Do not iron.
To take advantage of Tilley’s Guarantee for Life, you must register your qualifying hat through the Tilley website within 60 days of purchase.
Gather the following information to register your hat:
- The style, colour, and size of your Guaranteed for Life hat. If you’re not sure of your hat’s details, look on the hat hang tag or on the inside label.
- The name of the store you purchased your hat, the date of the purchase, and the transaction / reference number on the receipt.
- If you don’t have one already, create an account on Tilley.com.
- Once logged into your account, click on Register in the account dashboard.
- Fill in the registration form and submit.
- You will receive an on-screen message confirming your registration.
TILLEY GUARANTEED FOR LIFE HATS
Your Tilley hat should be treasured. Tilley are so confident in the craftsmanship that some of their hats are Guaranteed for Life against normal wear and tear, poor workmanship, or faulty material. If your hat is Guaranteed for Life, Tilley will repair or replace it free of charge.
The hat’s tag will indicate if it’s Guaranteed for Life. In order to access this guarantee, you will need to register your hat with Tilley within 60 days of the purchase date. Simply follow the registration steps listed above.
Terms apply. This special guarantee does not cover misuse and improper care, staining, fading, grommet patina, shrinking, or frayed windcords.
- Manufacturer Reference