Orders €100 or more ship FREE in R.O.I. Orders ship to N.I. for €10! Surfboards are Collect In Store Only. Bodyboards ship for €10 within Ireland.
This oval shaped, curved brim style is made from sustainable BCI cotton which is processed by the British Millerian Co Ltd where it undergoes a double pass of wax to give the fabric a natural water repellent finish that develops it own unique character over time. The Outback is a handmade heritage hat that is perfect for all weathers providing the highest sun protection rating.
- Rated UPF 50+
- Guaranteed for life
- Hidden Pocket
- Moisture-wicking Hydrofil®
- Tuckaway Wind Cord
- Made in Canada
100% BCI cotton with wax finish
153g / 5.4 oz
Front: 2 3/4"\nBack: 2 1/2"\nSides: 2 1/4"
Machine wash delicate or hand wash cold. Use mild detergent. Do not use softeners or bleach. Remove windcord and foam from crown pocket before washing. Reshape and air dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
To take advantage of Tilley’s Guarantee for Life, you must register your qualifying hat through the Tilley website within 60 days of purchase.
Gather the following information to register your hat:
- The style, colour, and size of your Guaranteed for Life hat. If you’re not sure of your hat’s details, look on the hat hang tag or on the inside label.
- The name of the store you purchased your hat, the date of the purchase, and the transaction / reference number on the receipt.
- If you don’t have one already, create an account on Tilley.com.
- Once logged into your account, click on Register in the account dashboard.
- Fill in the registration form and submit.
- You will receive an on-screen message confirming your registration.
TILLEY GUARANTEED FOR LIFE HATS
Your Tilley hat should be treasured. Tilley are so confident in the craftsmanship that some of their hats are Guaranteed for Life against normal wear and tear, poor workmanship, or faulty material. If your hat is Guaranteed for Life, Tilley will repair or replace it free of charge.
The hat’s tag will indicate if it’s Guaranteed for Life. In order to access this guarantee, you will need to register your hat with Tilley within 60 days of the purchase date. Simply follow the registration steps listed above.
Terms apply. This special guarantee does not cover misuse and improper care, staining, fading, grommet patina, shrinking, or frayed windcords.
- Manufacturer Reference