Tilley Authentic T5 Cotton Duck Hat - Dark Navy
Handmade with a durable, naturally breathable cotton duck fabric.
The Authentic T5 is a Tilley heritage hat. With its oval shaped crown and curved brim it offers a flattering silhouette suited to any occasion. Handmade with a durable, naturally breathable cotton duck fabric it is lightweight and has a water repellent finish while still offering the highest sun protection rating.
- Rated UPF 50+
- Guaranteed for life
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) Finish
- Hidden Pocket
- Moisture-wicking Hydrofil®
- Tuckaway Wind Cord
- Made in Canada
- OEKO-TEX® certification
- Made in Canada
- FABRIC - 100% cotton duck
- WEIGHT - 130 g / 4.6 oz
- BRIM - Front: 2 5/8"\nBack: 2 3/4"\nSides: 2 1/8"
- CROWN HEIGHT - 4"
Machine wash delicate or hand wash cold. Use mild detergent. Do not use softeners or bleach. Remove windcord and foam from crown pocket before washing. Reshape and air dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
To take advantage of Tilley’s Guarantee for Life, you must register your qualifying hat through the Tilley website within 60 days of purchase.
Gather the following information to register your hat:
- The style, colour, and size of your Guaranteed for Life hat. If you’re not sure of your hat’s details, look on the hat hang tag or on the inside label.
- The name of the store you purchased your hat, the date of the purchase, and the transaction / reference number on the receipt.
- If you don’t have one already, create an account on Tilley.com.
- Once logged into your account, click on Register in the account dashboard.
- Fill in the registration form and submit.
- You will receive an on-screen message confirming your registration.
TILLEY GUARANTEED FOR LIFE HATS
Your Tilley hat should be treasured. Tilley are so confident in the craftsmanship that some of their hats are Guaranteed for Life against normal wear and tear, poor workmanship, or faulty material. If your hat is Guaranteed for Life, Tilley will repair or replace it free of charge.
The hat’s tag will indicate if it’s Guaranteed for Life. In order to access this guarantee, you will need to register your hat with Tilley within 60 days of the purchase date. Simply follow the registration steps listed above.
Terms apply. This special guarantee does not cover misuse and improper care, staining, fading, grommet patina, shrinking, or frayed windcords.