Walden Surfboards was the first company to design an entire line of surfboards just for women called Walden Wahine, (Wahine is Hawaiian for girl), they didn't just add a token pink surfboard to their existing men's line but rather created an entire range of surfboards for the full range of women's surfers.
8’0” x 22” x 2.75” 58.2L Volume.
Fins Fin System. FCS II. Fins Not Included. Please see our range of Surfboard fins currently in stock.
1. Fused Cell EPS Core // Closed-cell EPS core provides more response + flotation
2. Clear HD-Epoxy Resin // Epoxy resin system with high thermo-mechanical performances
3. High Quality E-Glass Fiberglass // E-glass has the highest strength-to-weight ratio available
4. Full Biax Deck Patch (45° / -45°) // The Biax fiberglass distributes power + protects from dings
5. UD Carbon Stringer or Wood Stringer // Distributes power + adds pop + adds break strength
6. FCS II // Takes just seconds to insert and remove the fins
7. Hand-Finished // Machine-shaped, hand-laminated, and hand-finished
Deposits taken, Contact us for more information.
- Manufacturer Reference