Learning to surf as an adult presents an exhilarating challenge – and the Magnum is up to it!
Built to give performance to bigger surfers, the Magnum’s exceptional volume makes it easy to paddle and catch waves, no matter your size or ability. Offering its riders a fast learning curve, its mid-range length keeps it loose and fun in a wide range of surf conditions. Intermediate surfers will gain confidence and progress quickly by catching heaps of waves and easily turning this board through the faster sections of any break. This durable, ACS built, 8’4” Magnum surfboard will fuel your surfing addiction!
When you learn to surf, there are three key elements that help you enjoy the experience of those first waves :
- A shape well-adapted to beginners and easy progression
- A strong, hard-wearing board that won't be easily damaged
- A quality board at a reasonable price
- Beginners up to 180lbs/80kg looking for quick success
- Intermediate and advanced surfers up to 220lbs/100kg for big wave count and performance
The ACS board range gives beginner and intermediate surfers the advantage of a tough, easy board at a budget price.
- Length: 8’4”
- Width: 23.25”
- Thickness: 3.2”
- Volume: 72L
- Weight: 17lbs
- Fins Set-Up: FCS 2 + 1. (1 US box 20cm + 2 FCS GL))
- Shaper: Peter Pan
- Price includes board, fins, leash and 2 bars of wax.
- Manufacturer Reference