The versatile Pocket Rocket is renowned as the ideal first surfboard for grommets as much as it regarded as an excellent small-wave board for accomplished surfers of approximately 45-70kg.
Truly reflecting its name, the Pocket Rocket is a dynamo that offers the stability and buoyancy of a longboard with the manoeuvrability of a shortboard packing a lot of volume into its short length. The secret is its short, fat design that incorporates a wide nose and tail, allowing the Pocket Rocket to catch waves early for a board of its size. While suitable for small children just starting out, it nonetheless packs a punch when ridden by a more experienced surfer.
LENGTH = 5'10
WIDTH = 20″1/2
WEIGHT = 9.5 lbs
VOLUME = 35 L
TECHNOLOGY = DURA-TEC
- Exclusive DURA-TEC construction for extreme durability, excellent value for money and worry-free reliability.
- 100% Made in France = consistency and quality proven shapes by Gerard DABBADIE and Peter PAN for riders of all sizes.
- Built-in nose guard to enhance product lifetime.
- T3+ reinforced graphics for a great look.
- Standard FCS fins come standard with every board.
- Sustainable manufacturing facility and healthy working conditions.
- Price includes fins, leash and 2 bars of wax.
- Manufacturer Reference
- BIC - 510 -FISH