The Aspect Thermal Wetsuit was born from a mission to give swimmers of all abilities the comfort and confidence to explore and enjoy the open water all year round, not just in the summer months. Unique to the Aspect is its breaststroke-focused design. Using a combination of SCS, Smoothskin and High-Stretch Nylon panels, this wetsuit has been created to allow an extended range of movement between the legs and across the chest.
The Aspect Thermal also features a mix of 2.5-4.5mm thicknesses so the legs can stay submerged in the water and a natural breaststroke swimming position can be maintained. For year-round swimming, a Heat-tech fleece lining has been incorporated to insulate key muscle groups.
• Design for cold water swimming
• Combination of 2.5-4.5mm thickness allows legs to remain submerged in a natural breaststroke position
• Mixture of SCS, Smoothskin and High Stretch Nylon Panels reduces drag and provides extended range of movement between the legs and the chest
• Full Aqua-X coating applied to improve speed and durability
• Flatlock and glued seams give extra stretch in key areas
• Heat-tech fleece lining
• Bright coloured cuffs for extra visibility
- Manufacturer Reference