With its unique, oversized lens design, the Kayenne combines expanded 4-point vision with superior hydrodynamics thanks to its low-profile micro-frame. It also features a stabilising bimaterial nose bridge, for a secure and comfortable fit. This combination makes the Kayenne a perfect choice whether in a pool or open water.
Which lens for which conditions:
Clear Lens: Transmits natural light • Maximizes visibility Condition: indoor, low light, overcast, evening.
Green Polarised: Decreased light transmission • Reduced glare • Blue light cut Condition: outdoor, sunny with clouds.
Smoke Lens: Decreased light transmission • Maintains colour saturation • Increases natural contrast Condition: outdoor, sunny with clouds.
Gold Titanium Mirrored: • Maximum Light Protection • Boosts Colour Contrast • Reduced glare Condition: outdoor, sunny.
- Made in Italy – all Aqua Sphere eye protection is built to premium standards in Genoa, Italy.
- 180° Range of Vision – Curved Lenses provide a distortion free 180- degree range of vision
- Quick Fit Buckles –one touch, quick fit buckles provide an advanced, simple adjustability.
- Latex Free-All Aqua Sphere eye protection materials are hypoallergenic and latex free
- 100% UV Protection- 100% UVA/UVB protection with scratch resistance
- Anti-fog treatment.
- Softeril- An exclusive material that offers long-lasting comfort and durability
- Plexisol –Ten times stronger than glass and 100 times lighter, Plexisol is ultra durable and distortion free.
- Manufacturer Reference