Sharing all the features of the popular Dry Bag Tow Float 28L, the LED Dry Bag Tow Float includes reflective Logos and LED lights with a strobe option for low light conditions and enhanced visibility. The LED Dry Bag Tow Float also has additional storage capabilities with a waterproof front pouch for phone storage and comes complete with a free waterproof phone pouch.
This LED enhanced inflatable dry bag is ideal for storing your kit whilst you swim and to use as an inflatable buoy for increased visibility in open water. The 2 LED strips provide additional visibility to others in the water, perfect for choppy water conditions or in low light. The tow float comes complete with a waterproof phone pouch that can be positioned in the buoy window.
The Zone3 dry bag features dual air chambers, to be inflated once the bag is filled with training gear. The inflation chambers are separate from the storage area, thus providing more buoyancy than just a normal dry bag.
The adjustable dual belt design attaches securely around the swimmer's waist and the leash ensures that the product remains out of stroke range whilst swimming.
When the bag is lying flat the internal area of the bag measures 50cm x 35cm and has a 28-litre capacity which leaves plenty of room for dry clothes, towel, flip flops etc.
Waterproof Phone Pouch;
The perfect accessory for protecting your phone during open water adventures.
Our Waterproof Phone Pouch provides you with an extra layer of protection for your phone. Immerse yourself in the open water with the peace of mind your valuables are being kept safe and dry.
Fits phones up to 6.7 inches without case.
• High visibility
• 2 x LED Light Strips (CR2032 batteries included)
• Static and Strobe light functions
• Waterproof phone pouch
• Phone storage pouch/window*
• Keeps kit safe and dry
• Heavy-duty PVC coated Nylon waterproof outer material
• Low drag when on the water
• Dual air chambers inflate around contents
• Can be used empty as a tow float
• Adjustable strap
• Tows behind you for an unrestricted stroke
• Strong and durable material
• *Note that a phone cannot be operated through the buoy window.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USING YOUR ZONE3 LED DRY BAG:
• Make sure the bag is fully deflated before use
• Insert the 2 x LED strips
• Fill the bag with your desired kit
• Roll over the top until you reach the 'Foldable Area'
• Fold over and clip together the two ends at the top
• Inflate using the mouthpiece on each side
• Attach the leash to the clip at the top of the bag, threading it through itself
• Finally, attach the waistband.