The Legend wetsuit series is continually improving, now featuring many of the top end features found in the 'Wired' series of C-Skins wetsuits. The Legend uses Xtend neoprene through the upper body that gives superior stretch and freedom while paddling. 70% Free Flex neoprene gives the rest of the suit a mix of flexibility and durability, perfect in areas of high wear and tear.
- 30% Xtend Neoprene - Flexible, lightweight, super hydrophobic external lining that has excellent multi-directional stretch
- 70% FreeFlx neoprene - Combines flexibility with durability, great in lower body areas that are prone to high wear and tear.
- Mesh Skin chest and back - Reduces wind chill and increases warmth
- Glued and blindstitched seams - A watertight method of construction that results in superior warmth and maximum flex and comfort.
- Critically reinforced seams - Helps your wetsuit to last longer.
- Duroflx knee pads - Lasting durability, protection and comfort
- Super Seal Glideskin collar - Neck chafing is a thing of the past for most kids.
- Seamless paddle zones - Strategically positioned seams give you more freedom and less chafing
- True Thickness - A warmer, thicker suit that isn't misleading.
- Key Pocket.
- Back Zip entry - easy on and off.
- Manufacturer Reference