The Magic Model now available in Surftech's famous Tuflite. We try to simplify the design into three parts that every Magic Model has: 1. The Magic Hull 2.Magic Rails 3.Magic Rocker. The Magic Hull is unique, the front 1/2 of the hull is concave, this single concave transitions into a double concave in the rear 1/3 and ends towards the tail, which has a moderate “V”. The concave nose adds lift and stability, perfect for nose riding. The double concaved hull and hard rails make the board fast, stable, responsive, and maneuverable in all conditions. The Magic rails are hard, they tend to be harder than most other longboards, the unique bottom curve & bevels keep the rails from catching like most other hard rail boards. The Magic Model has a full rocker resulting in more tail maneuverability and more control when nose-riding. The combination of these design elements that Steve has perfected over the years has resulted in one of the best selling longboards of all time. The Magic Model is an all-around high-performance surfboard that rides just as great in small surf as it does in big surf. The Magic Model is so unique it even has a patented hull design. We recommend this board for: Everyone in most conditions.
Fins not included. Recommended Center fins: 8" FCS tool-less or 8" Walden Wide Base fin. Side Fins: FCS Connect tool-less side fins GF
Tuflite C-Tech Construction: a durable construction process that starts with a water-resistant fused-cell EPS core that has been purpose molded to the exact size of the Walden shapes, which creates zero waste. Formulations are then molded using high-quality fiberglass and epoxy, plus fiberglass reinforced rails with a natural wood veneer patch area for additional strength and longevity.
Fin System: FCS II. Fins not included. Recommended Center fins: 8" FCS tool-less or 8" Walden Wide Base fin. Side Fins: FCS Connect tool-less side fins GF.
Click here to view our range of surfboard fins.
Construction: FUSION Parabolic
1. Fused Cell EPS Core // Closed-cell EPS core provides more response + flotation
2. Clear HD-Epoxy Resin // Epoxy resin system with high thermo-mechanical performances
3. High Quality E-Glass Fiberglass // E-glass has the highest strength-to-weight ratio available
4. Full Biax Deck Patch (45° / -45°) // The Biax fiberglass distributes power + protects from dings
5. Parabolic UD Carbon Stringer // Distributes power + adds parabolic flex + adds break strength
6. FCS II or FUTURES Side Bite Fin Boxes // Takes just seconds to insert and remove the fins
7. Exclusive to Walden Boards // The Fusion-Parabolic construction is Exclusive to WaldenSurfboards
8. Hand-Finished // Machine-shaped, hand-laminated, and hand-finished
Deposits taken. Contact us for more information.
- Manufacturer Reference
- ST-90 - WAL-MAG-TLPC