The New Openwater Core is specifically designed for swimming and training in open water as safely as possible. It provides maximum visibility thanks to its orange panels. It also provides the thermal insulation needed to maintain an ideal body temperature. The use of 2 to 2.5 mm thick Yamamoto neoprene provides great freedom of movement for longer, more comfortable swimming.
- USC- Ultra Seal Collar
- 39 Cell Neoprene - High elasticity that allows it to be used in mid-range wetsuits. For fast short strokes, 35% less force is required, for slow long-haul movements, 45% less force is required.
- 38 Cell Neoprene - Provides compression for a better fit.
- SCS - Minimised resistance through the water.
- Infinity Skin - Inner lining that provides a feeling of absolute freedom. Designed from a high - elasticity nylon incorporating bamboo fibers, this technology is used in the lining of the wetsuit to provide greater flexibility in every stroke. It maintains body heat longer and reduces bad odors and the presence of bacteria in your neoprene. Made of Hydrolite - Helps the wetsuit come off more easily, making transitions faster.natural and environmentally sustainable materials to avoid skin irritation and care for the environment.
- Hydrolite - makes getting the wetsuit off easier.
- YKK10 Zipper.
- Manufacturer Reference